Bahia Sexi wants to show you the best 5 restaurants in Mijas Pueblo, where you can taste some typical dishes. Here we recommend 5 of the best restaurants in Mijas Pueblo, only 15 minutes from the International Malaga Airport:
Mango Café & Tea Room
The opinions of its customers put Mango Cafe & Tea Room on a higher level for breakfast.
It’s worth going for the big breakfasts, cream teas, pancakes etc. All delicious with a charming place in service.
The Village Bistro
This restaurant has a large bar area and sofa for relaxing and also a small terrace at the front which has the sun on all day.
Spectacular, is the word most used to refer to this restaurant their customers. Due to the preparation and presentation of their dishes.
Also the waitresses speak both Spanish and English.
Chef Craig is interested in customer satisfaction.
Pampa Tablas y Tapas
This restaurant, Pampa Tablas y Tapas, began its activity as a family business thanks to the initiative of a father and daughter.
With a lot of work, effort and sacrifice a first class restaurant has been achieved.
With an extensive wine list, experts in tapas and Iberian products.
The tapas menu includes selected hot or cold tapas thanks to the chef’s secret that gives it a special touch.
This restaurant is specialized in the preparation of tables elaborated with the best selections of cheeses and sausages.
That’s why it is one of the best 5 restaurants in Mijas.
We consider Tomillo y Limon de Mijas as one of the 5 best restaurants in Mijas, for its preparation of “pescaíto frito”, which is one of the favorite delicacies, both by residents and visitors.
In the menu offered by Tomillo y Limón we can also find salmorejo, gazpacho, gazpachuelo, white garlic with muscatel grapes… and the one known as ensalada mijeña, a variant of the ensalada malagueña, made with potatoes, cod, oranges, spring onions and olives.
We also have to talk about sweets because in the gastronomy of Mijas we can find porridge, hornazos, fried milk, friters …
Without forgetting also the cateto bread and the almonds garrapiñadas.
A place to enjoy the family atmosphere, live music, and good wine of Andalusia.
Here you will always find a warm welcome from Chema, the owner of the place.
Ideal for an informal dinner.
For all these reasons, we recommend it as one of the best 5 restaurants in Mijas Pueblo.
They also have a board game service.
Discover the 5 best restaurants in Mijas Pueblo with the car hire of Bahia Sexi
You will need a vehicle to explore Mijas Pueblo and surroundings freely if you don’t have yours. You can make 2 choices:
- The cheapest way to travel is the public transport. But there is a big disadvantage, because you will have to worry about its schedules and waste time waiting for them.
- You can also book our car hire with Bahia Sexi. It will offer you freedom and the privacy to explore the region in your own thing.
In addition, if you prefer the second possibility, you can choose your favorite pick up point:
- Our service “Meet & Greet” is at you disposal at the Malaga Airport, where our staffs will meet you at the arrivals area to deliver the car rental as soon as you arrive.
- We can also meet at the reception hall of your hotel, where our staff will deliver the car rental in Mijas Pueblo. In the same way, you can return the car rental without leaving your accommodation.So you can give the key to the receptionist after you park it near.
- Our staff will be glad to deliver you the car rental, when you visit our office.
You can book it online to choose your favorite pick up point on our website.
However if you just need a transfer service from & to Malaga Airport, we can recommend you Autosexi, because it is a reliable transfer firm. You should visit its websiteto have all the info that you can need.
In conclusion, there are many good resturants in Mijas Pueblo. In this reason, Bahia Sexi suggests you some of the best. So remember book a car hire of Bahia Sexi and have fun in Mijas Pueblo!
All of this only fifteen minutes from the International Malaga Airport!