In this post we discover Christmas in Fuengirola. Because Fuengirola is not only sun and beach.
But if you want to know everything about Malaga and the Costa del Sol, visit our blog. Because every day we discover more information about Fuengirola and Andalusia.
Discover Christmas in Fuengirola
From 8 November the Miramar Shopping Centre in Fuengirola will welcome Christmas. At 7 p.m. there will be a Christmas parade through the galleries of the shopping centre. They will also be visited by Santa Claus in his sleigh.
At 8 pm: the inauguration of the special Christmas lighting and the Christmas village.
From then on, the Christmas atmosphere can be felt in the streets where the Christmas lighting is placed every year with great care. The Christmas lighting in the municipalities of the Costa del Sol is famous for its abundance and elaboration, with a large number of motifs that invite you to take a walk and enjoy this atmosphere.
There is also an extensive programme of Christmas concerts and flea markets. The Fuengirola Christmas market is in the Plaza de la Constitución.
On December 22nd one of the most emblematic actions of the city of Fuengirola is inaugurated. With the installation in the Plaza de la Constitución of a traditional Arab house, the royal emissary of King Baltasar, accompanied by guards and all sorts of details, will be in charge of receiving letters from all the children who approach until January 4.
New Year’s Eve
Once again the New Year’s Eve party takes place in the Plaza de España. The farewell of the year will be on 31 December from 23.00 hours and will last until 3 in the morning.
New Year’s Eve in Fuengirola will feature free bottles of cider, 500 bags of cotillion and four thousand cans of lucky grapes.
In addition to this great party in the Plaza de España there will be authorized booths with special activities.
Cavalcade of the Three Wise Men
January 5: In the afternoon the big moment for the little ones will arrive with the Three Kings Cavalcade. The streets are filled with children, music and colors and of course the Three Wise Men who distribute tons of sweets.
How you can arrive to Fuengirola
You will need a vehicle to explore Fuengirola and surroundings freely. If you don´t have yours You can make two choices:
- The cheapest way to travel is the public But there is a big disvantage, because you will have to worry about its schedules ant waste time waiting for them.
- You can also book our car hire with Bahia Sexi. It will offer you freedoom and the privacy to explore the region in your own thing.
In addition, if you prefer second possibility, you can choose your favorite pick up point.
- Our service “Meet & Greet” is at you disposal at the Malaga Airport, where our staffs will meet you at arrivals area to deliver the car rental as soon as you arrive.
- We can also meet at the reception hall of your hotel, where the staff will deliver the car rental in Fuengirola. In the same way, you can return the car rental without leaving accommodation. So you can give the key to the receptionist after you park near.
- Our staff will be glad to deliver you the rental car, when you visit our office.
You can book it online to choose your favorite pick up point on our website.
If you need only one round trip, but prefer to spend your holidays other than with your hands behind the wheel, at Bahia Sexi we have an airport transfer service that will solve all your problems.
Contact Autosexi through their website or by calling +34 677 441 628 and get the ride you need.