Marbella offers lots of plans to spend New Year’s Eve. In this post we present the New Year’s Eve in Marbella: Kempinski Bahia. Because it is a luxury hotel-restaurant within reach of any pocket.
But if you want to know everything about Marbella and the Costa del Sol on New Year’s Eve, visit our blog. Because every day we will surprise you with more information.
New Year’s Eve Dinner in Marbella: Kempinski Bahia
Prepare your appetizers, start your evening with a cocktail and discover the big tent – your six-course gala dinner will be prepared by Executive Chef David Fernandez! The dinner will be livened up with live music and performances.
At midnight, it’s time for the 12 lucky grapes and fireworks on the terrace. Then return to the party and let the dance begin until the early hours.
– Seats at tables of ten. Smaller groups may have mixed tables.
– Children under the age of 12 can join the Children’s Circus Party, with their own dinner and a fantastic party until 1:00, all organized with our professional animators from the Kempinski Children’s Club.
Where – Welcome Cocktail at the Alminar Restaurant, Dinner and Open Bar (until 4 am) in the big Lobby
Date – December 31, 2019
Hours – 7 pm to 4 am
Price – EUR 380 for adults, EUR 280 for children (between 12 and 17 years old) and EUR 120 to 12 years old
Dress Protocol – Formal.
Also that night in Kempinski Bahia…
It will be the last day of Anna Schellburg’s Art Exhibition. She is a German artist who previously worked as a news journalist. Influenced by her previous career, Schelberg creates street art that portrays stories of familiar faces, intertwining past, present and future as she explores urban life through her paintings.
Hannes d’Haese – Hannes describes himself as the opposite of a classical school artist, inspired by Karel Appel. With his love, passion, colors, paintings, sculptures, Hannes asks us: “Can art, not religion, save the world?”
Exhibition: From November 14th to December 31st.
Happy Holidays. and Happy New Year wishes you Bahia Sexi. And enjoy your New Year’s Eve dinner at the Kempinski Bahia restaurant. In the company of your family and friends or with whomever you wish.
How you can arrive to Marbella
You will need a vehicle to explore Marbella and surroundings freely. If you don´t have yours You can make two choices:
- The cheapest way to travel is the public But there is a big disadvantage, because you will have to worry about its schedules and waste time waiting for them.
- You can also book our car hire with Bahia Sexi. It will offer you freedom and the privacy to explore the region in your own thing.
In addition, if you prefer second possibility, you can choose your favorite pick up point.
- Our service “Meet & Greet” is at you disposal at the Malaga Airport, where our staffs will meet you at arrivals area to deliver the car rental as soon as you arrive.
- We can also meet at the reception hall of your hotel, where the staff will deliver the car rental in Marbella. In the same way, you can return the car rental without leaving the accommodation. So you can give the key to the receptionist after you park near.
- Our staff will be glad to deliver you the rental car, when you visit our office.
You can book it online to choose your favorite pick up point on our website.
If you need only one round trip, but prefer to spend your holidays other than with your hands behind the wheel, at Bahia Sexi we have an airport transfer service that will solve all your problems.
Contact Autosexi through their website or by calling +34 677 441 628 and get the ride you need.