Enjoy the best activities in Torrox in August
If you want Enjoy the best activities in Torrox in August. Please read this post because Torrox Town Council has prepared a series of activities for the month of August. Among which are workshops and guided tours, as well as children’s cinema, this year with Once upon a time the Inventors.
If you want to know more about Torrox, and the Costa del Sol. Don’t forget to visit our blog.
Enjoy the best activities in Torrox in August:
Free Cinema in Torrox
Summer is synonymous with beach, but what if you can enjoy the beach while watching a movie? Torrox Town Council offers an extensive programme of free summer films so that you can enjoy a pleasant evening with your children.
In addition to the film sessions on the beach will be every Thursday until the end of August. But also this year there will be more screenings than last year. In addition, films can be seen in El Peñoncilo, Torcasol and in the historic centre of the municipality, where the sessions will be held in a magical setting such as the Picasso Gardens.
Gastronomic summer camp for children in Torrox
Because your kids love cooking and want to become real chefs. In the third edition of the Children’s Gastrotorrox Camp organized by Torrox. Which is also the gastronomic capital of Malaga.
The International Choir Festival
The 3rd and 4th of August is the International Festival of Choirs and Dances of Torrox in the square of La Almedina.
Homage to the Virgen de las Nieves
Another interesting activity will be on Sunday the 5th. Because it is a tribute to the Virgen de las Nieves, patron saint of Torrox. Which will be done with a verbena in the Plaza de la Constitución.
Concert in Torrox
Also on Friday 10 August will take place the summer concert of the association ‘Vive la Música’ Torrox. Because from 22.00 hours, the festival begins in the Plaza de la Constitución.
The Morche Fair
The El Morche Fair will take place from 11 to 15 August. And then the traditional Festival de los Fandangos de Güi. Which will be on Friday August 24 in the esplanade of the river Güi.
We encourage all neighbors and visitors to discover our culture through this extensive program of activities.
How you can arrive to Torrox and Enjoy the best activities in Torrox in August
You will need a vehicle to explore Torrox and surroundings freely. If you don´t have yours You can make two choices:
- The cheapest way to travel is the public But there is a big disvantage, because you will have to worry about its schedules ant waste time waiting for them.
- You can also book our car hire with Bahia Sexi. It will offer you freedoom and the privacy to explore the region in your own thing.
In addition, if you prefer second possibility, you can choose your favorite pick up point.
- Our service “Meet & Greet” is at you disposal at the Malaga Airport, where our staffs will meet you at arrivals area to deliver the car rental as soon as you arrive.
- We can also meet at the reception hall of your hotel, where the staff will deliver the car rental in Torrox. In the same way, you can return the car rental without leaving accommodation. So you can give the key to the receptionist after you park near.
- Our staff will be glad to deliver you the rental car, when you visit our office.
You can book it online to choose your favorite pick up point on our website.
If you need only one round trip, but prefer to spend your holidays other than with your hands behind the wheel, at Bahia Sexi we have an airport transfer service that will solve all your problems.
Contact Autosexi through their website or by calling +34 677 441 628 and get the ride you need.