Fishing outings in Torremolinos
If you are on holiday on the Costa del Sol and would like to do a fishing outings in Torremolinos, please read this post carefully. Because in this post we bring you all the secrets of going fishing in Torremolinos.
If you want to know more about Torremolinos and the Costa del Sol, don’t forget to visit our blog.
Fishing outings in Torremolinos
To go fishing there are several options, the first of all is directly from the beach. But for it in summer it is necessary to respect a schedule, because it is not necessary to fish from 9:00 to 21:00. Afterwards, you can fish on the beach all night long.
Prepare your fishing gear and throw your hook on the beaches of Torremolinos.
Torremolinos and the entire Malaga coastline is a privileged place in the Mediterranean. Its pleasant temperatures allow boat trips almost all year round. Bottom fishing and trolling are the main ones. Which are especially fun and fruitful in the warm months.
With bottom fishing outings we will not only have fun and try to bring a good catch … as it is also ideal for relaxing, enjoying a pleasant journey or a swim in warm, clean waters.
In summer, or with warm temperatures, our coasts are especially rich in mackerel, melvas, bonito, etc … providing very interesting catches.
And large shoals of jacks that, fish with nibs and jigging, becomes an intense experience and why not, remembered in the grill or barbecue hours later.
In depth: sea bream, sea bream, gilthead bream, snappers, thefts and a large number of large bottom species such as conger eels, forkbeards, voracious, etc …
Fishing at the beach
The beaches of Torremolinos offer suitable places for sport fishing, such as in front of the hotel Meliá and on the beach of La Carihuela, a former fishermen’s quarter.
When the sun goes down, while some tourists collect their towels to go to the hotels and apartments, others prepare their equipment to try their luck and fish blacksmith, serge, bream and smooth.
If you are looking for tranquillity, what better than to find it in front of the sea.
How you can arrive to Torremolinos
You will need a vehicle to explore Torremolinos and surroundings freely. If you don´t have yours You can make two choices:
- The cheapest way to travel is the public But there is a big disvantage, because you will have to worry about its schedules ant waste time waiting for them.
- You can also book our car hire with Bahia Sexi. It will offer you freedoom and the privacy to explore the region in your own thing.
In addition, if you prefer second possibility, you can choose your favorite pick up point.
- Our service “Meet & Greet” is at you disposal at the Malaga Airport, where our staffs will meet you at arrivals area to deliver the car rental as soon as you arrive.
- We can also meet at the reception hall of your hotel, where the staff will deliver the car rental in Torremolinos. In the same way, you can return the car rental without leaving accommodation. So you can give the key to the receptionist after you park near.
- Our staff will be glad to deliver you the rental car, when you visit our office.
You can book it online to choose your favorite pick up point on our website.
If you need only one round trip, but prefer to spend your holidays other than with your hands behind the wheel, at Bahia Sexi we have an airport transfer service that will solve all your problems.
Contact Autosexi through their website or by calling +34 677 441 628 and get the ride you need.