The best Paella restaurants in Torremolinos
In this post we bring you some of the best Paella restaurants in Torremolinos. Because paella is one of the most exquisite dishes of Spain and the Costa del Sol.
And if you want to know more about Torremolinos and the Costa del Sol, don’t forget to visit our blog.
José Cerdán Restaurant
The first of all on our list is the José Cerdán Restaurant on the Paseo Marítimo in Playamar. Because it is the ideal place to eat a good Caldoso rice in Torremolinos. They are also specialists in:
- Mixed Paella
- Seafood Paella
- Seafood Zarzuela
- Rice with Lobster
Enjoy with family and friends their most significant specialties, the rice menu.
In addition to meet any of your expectations and be fully satisfied, our professional waiters can recommend the best option for your taste.
For all these reasons, don’t miss the opportunity to do it in this Playamar’s Restaurant -Chiringuito and try the secret of their traditional recipes.
Chiringuito Los Manueles
It is certainly a great place to eat and spend a nice time with family or business meal. Because it has a good situation at the end of benyamina avenue and the rice dishes are spectacular; the fried fish, the espetos and the rest of the good food served with an exquisite treatment by the Manueles and their kind and attentive waiters.
In addition the local has a terrace with spectacular views of the environment and hammocks in the sand to enjoy the beach. We can also say that it is another landmark in Playamar.
Among its specialties is rice. In which there is a wide assortment
- Rice with vegetables
- Seafood Rice Broth
- Marseille Paella
- Brothy rice with lobster
- Mixed Paella
- Black rice.
- Banded Rice
La Lonja Restaurant
We can find it between San Ginés and Mar streets. And also in the splendid promenade of La Carihuela. In which you will find the Restaurant La Lonja. Because it is a different and cozy place with marine decoration. In which you will be able to enjoy and to taste the best gastronomy malagueña and Mediterranean.
With speciality in rice, being the best:
- Black rice
- Marinera Rice
- Mixed Paella
- And the special of the house, La Paella de La Lonja
How you can arrive to Torremolinos and enjoy the best restaurants of Paella
You will need a vehicle to explore Torremolinos and surroundings freely. If you don´t have yours You can make two choices:
- The cheapest way to travel is the public But there is a big disvantage, because you will have to worry about its schedules ant waste time waiting for them.
- You can also book our car hire with Bahia Sexi. It will offer you freedoom and the privacy to explore the region in your own thing.
In addition, if you prefer second possibility, you can choose your favorite pick up point.
- Our service “Meet & Greet” is at you disposal at the Malaga Airport, where our staffs will meet you at arrivals area to deliver the car rental as soon as you arrive.
- We can also meet at the reception hall of your hotel, where the staff will deliver the car rental in Torremolinos. In the same way, you can return the car rental without leaving accommodation. So you can give the key to the receptionist after you park near.
- Our staff will be glad to deliver you the rental car, when you visit our office.
You can book it online to choose your favorite pick up point on our website.
If you need only one round trip, but prefer to spend your holidays other than with your hands behind the wheel, at Bahia Sexi we have an airport transfer service that will solve all your problems.
Contact Autosexi through their website or by calling +34 677 441 628 and get the ride you need.