What to do in a day in Torremolinos to make the most of it!
Torremolinos is a city on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea where you can do many things in one day. Because Torremolinos is a city to enjoy a good holiday.
In this post we bring you some ideas of what you can do in a day in Torremolinos.
But if you want to know more about Torremolinos, Torrox and Nerja, visit our blog.
These are some of the activities you can do one day in Torremolinos
Obviously going to the beach
First of all, Torremolinos “only” has seven kilometers of promenade with six main beaches. Also the most lively and colourful stretch is Playa de Bajondillo. In which are the big hotels and apartment blocks. That’s why here are also all the comforts such as restaurants, sun loungers and umbrellas.
Also if you prefer a little more peace, get to Playamar and Los Alamos. Because here it starts to diminish, but there are still comforts like beach bars and lounger rentals.
Take a boat ride in the Parque de la Batería
This spacious park is next to the Torremolinos train station.
La Batería Park has fresh grass, palm trees next to wide and majestic boulevards. And also a series of surprises that will amuse you.
There is also a pond where you can rent a rowboat for a walk. There is also a beautiful wrought iron pavilion and a carousel for small children.
Climb the “mirador” to look beyond the apartment blocks of Torremolinos towards the Mediterranean.
The park is on the site of the old cannon battery and has been preserved as memorials.
Visit Botanical Garden Inca Mill
Prepare a picnic for a trip to this park on a climb a few minutes into the countryside from the complex.
Although surrounded by bushes, the gardens are lush and cool. Because they are close to the source of a natural spring.
These spring waters feed all kinds of ornamental features, such as ponds, streams and fountains.
Meet Big Daddy, Europe’s largest crocodile
In Torremolinos we can also go to Crocodile Park. Which is a zoo specializing in crocodiles.
One of its most famous residents is Big Daddy, a 600 kilogram crocodile. It is the largest crocodile in Europe.
How you can arrive to Torremolinos
You will need a vehicle to explore Torremolinos and surroundings freely. If you don´t have yours You can make two choices:
- The cheapest way to travel is the public But there is a big disvantage, because you will have to worry about its schedules ant waste time waiting for them.
- You can also book our car hire with Bahia Sexi. It will offer you freedoom and the privacy to explore the region in your own thing.
In addition, if you prefer second possibility, you can choose your favorite pick up point.
- Our service “Meet & Greet” is at you disposal at the Malaga Airport, where our staffs will meet you at arrivals area to deliver the car rental as soon as you arrive.
- We can also meet at the reception hall of your hotel, where the staff will deliver the car rental in Torremolinos. In the same way, you can return the car rental without leaving accommodation. So you can give the key to the receptionist after you park near.
- Our staff will be glad to deliver you the rental car, when you visit our office.
You can book it online to choose your favorite pick up point on our website.
If you need only one round trip, but prefer to spend your holidays other than with your hands behind the wheel, at Bahia Sexi we have an airport transfer service that will solve all your problems.
Contact Autosexi through their website or by calling +34 677 441 628 and get the ride you need.