Bahia Sexi wants to show you the attractions of Manilva. In this way, you can visit each corner in your own thing and you won’t miss anything. So read this post to do better organization of your vacation.
A little about Manilva
Manilva is a beautiful coastal town in the province of Malaga. In the region of the Costa del Sol on the border with the province of Cadiz.
A few minutes in your rented car from Marbella, Puerto Banús and Estepona. And to 40 minutes of the airport of Malaga where you will be able to rent a car to move by all Andalusia.
Manilva is in a quite fertile area and has three population centres. Being the main nucleus Manilva, about two kilometers from the sea. Then we find the coastal town of San Luis de Sabinillas (known as Sabinillas). And finally the fishermen’s quarter of Castillo de la Duquesa (known as El Castillo).
There are also several urbanizations such as Puerto de la Duquesa, Guadalupe, Los Hidalgos…
Manilva’s main attraction is its beach
The beach runs from northeast to southwest, on a coastline of approximately 7.8 kilometers. In addition we can find from rocky beaches and coves to sandy beaches.
Another attractions of Manilva is its climate.
Although we already see it in another post we can say that it has approximately 3000 hours of sun a year and few rains.
Other attractions of Manilva that you don’t have to miss:
Church of Santa Ana, whose patron saint is Santa Ana, whose procession is on July 26.
Municipal archaeological museum, the exhibited objects come from the Roman archaeological site around the Castle of the Duchess.
Castle of the Duchess. It is located on the beach of the Duchess. It was built in 1767 during the reign of Carlos III.
Old cemetery of Manilva.
How can you explore the best attractions of Manilva?
You will need a vehicle to explore Manilva and surroundings freely if you don’t have yours. You can make 2 choices:
- The cheapest way to travel is the public transport. But there is a big disadvantage, because you will have to worry about its schedules and waste time waiting for them.
- You can also book our car hire with Bahia Sexi. It will offer you freedom and the privacy to explore the region in your own thing.
In addition, if you prefer the second possibility, you can choose your favorite pick up point:
- Our service “Meet & Greet” is at you disposal at the Malaga Airport, where our staffs will meet you at the arrivals area to deliver the car rental as soon as you arrive.
- We can also meet at the reception hall of your hotel, where our staff will deliver the car rental in Manilva. In the same way, you can return the car rental without leaving your accommodation. So you can give the key to the receptionist after you park it near.
- Our staff will be glad to deliver you the car rental, when you visit our office.
You can book it online to choose your favorite pick up point on ourwebsite.