Discover the Attractions of Rincon de la Victoria
Bahia Sexi introduces you the attractions of Rincon de la Victoria. In this way, you can visit each corner in your own thing and you won’t miss anything. So read this post to organize better your holiday. You can arrive to Rincon de la Victoria to enjoy its attractions in your rental car in only fifty minutes from the Malaga Airport.
Attractions of Rincón de la Victoria, its monuments, caves and beaches:
- Mediterranean Archaeological Park: Contains autochthonous Mediterranean vegetation and paths delimited with natural rock, as well as a replica of the wall of La Victoria Cave with its cave paintings and information panels on this and other caves.
- Bezmiliana Castle: it is an 18th century fortress with the aim of safeguarding the area from the danger of English pirates.
- Roman site of Torre de Benagalbón: this is an archaeological site dating from the 8th-3rd centuries BC.
- Bezmiliana depopulated: site consisting of an ancient medieval city that maintains part of a mosque and a cistern in good condition.
- Benagalbón Oil Mill: Unique oil mill in the province of Málaga with manual starting.
In Rincón de la Victoria there is a system of prehistoric cavities called Cueva del Higuerón and Cueva de la Victoria. Both have the condition of Cultural Interest, and form a prehistoric enclave of cave art.
The Cueva del Tesoro, also known as the Higuerón or the Swiss, is one of only three underwater caves known in the world and the only one in Europe. It preserves the remains of cave paintings.
The Cave of the Victory is inside the enclosure of the Archaeological Park. It contains cave paintings dating from the Middle Palaeolithic to the period of the Metals.
Towers with beacons
- The tower of El Cantal, 10.65 m high, is on a cliff on the promontory of the same name.
- The Benagalbón tower is situated on a smaller promontory in the eastern part of the municipality and is similar to the previous one.
In Rincon de la Victoria there are four beaches.
- Cala del Moral, 1.3 km long.
- The Cantal promontory, 3.6 km long, located in the central area of the town.
- The beach of Torre de Benagalbón which extends over about 700 m the beach
- Finally, the easternmost beach is Los Rubios beach, 1.1 km long.
How can you explore the best attractions of Rincon de la Victoria?
You will need a vehicle to explore Rincon de la Victoria and surroundings freely if you don’t have yours. You can make 2 choices:
- The cheapest way to travel is the public transport. But there is a big disadvantage, because you will have to worry about its schedules and waste time waiting for them.
- You can also book our car hire with Bahia Sexi. It will offer you freedom and the privacy to explore the region in your own thing.
In addition, if you prefer the second possibility, you can choose your favorite pick up point:
- Our service “Meet & Greet” is at you disposal at the Malaga Airport, where our staffs will meet you at the arrivals area to deliver the car rental as soon as you arrive.
- We can also meet at the reception hall of your hotel, where our staff will deliver the car rental in Rincon de la Victoria. In the same way, you can return the car rental without leaving your accommodation. So you can give the key to the receptionist after you park it near.
- Our staff will be glad to deliver you the car rental, when you visit our office.
You can book it online to choose your favorite pick up point on ourwebsite.