Discover the climate of Fuengirola with Bahia Sexi. Because Fuengirola’s climate is another tourist attraction of this locality. That’s why you can visit Fuengirola at any time of the year.
But if you want to know more about Fuengirola and the Costa del Sol, visit our blog. Every day more information in our posts.
Discover the climate of Fuengirola
First of all, 30 km southwest of the city of Málaga, the municipality of Fuengirola borders on the north with the municipalities of Benalmádena and Mijas. To the east it is bathed by the Mediterranean Sea.
The coastal strip of the municipality of Fuengirola is, in general low, with an altitude that oscillates between 0 and 5 msnm. Except for the neighbourhoods of Los Pacos, Torreblanca and Yeseras, and Carvajal, in the north, in a hilly area.
In addition, the territory is also crossed by other sporadic and torrential watercourses that descend from the Sierra de Mijas.
All this makes Fuengirola’s climate subtropical Mediterranean type, with average annual temperatures of 18 ° C, annual rainfall of 500 l / m², and about 3000 hours of sunshine a year.
The summer is also hot, sometimes exceeding 35 °C, while winters are generally mild.
More information about the climate in Fuengirola
The climate in Fuengirola is warm and temperate. There is also more rainfall in winter than in summer in Fuengirola. The climate here is classified as Csa by the Köppen-Geiger system. The average annual temperature is 18.3 ° C in Fuengirola. Precipitations here average 543 mm.
It must also be said that the driest month is July, with 1 mm of rain. With an average of 93 mm, the highest rainfall falls in November.
August is also the warmest month of the year. The temperature in August averages 25.2 ° C. January has the lowest average temperature of the year. It is 12.5 ° C.
How you can arrive to Fuengirola
You will need a vehicle to explore Fuengirola and surroundings freely. If you don´t have yours You can make two choices:
- The cheapest way to travel is the public But there is a big disvantage, because you will have to worry about its schedules ant waste time waiting for them.
- You can also book our car hire with Bahia Sexi. It will offer you freedoom and the privacy to explore the region in your own thing.
In addition, if you prefer second possibility, you can choose your favorite pick up point.
- Our service “Meet & Greet” is at you disposal at the Malaga Airport, where our staffs will meet you at arrivals area to deliver the car rental as soon as you arrive.
- We can also meet at the reception hall of your hotel, where the staff will deliver the car rental in Fuengirola. In the same way, you can return the car rental without leaving accommodation. So you can give the key to the receptionist after you park near.
- Our staff will be glad to deliver you the rental car, when you visit our office.
You can book it online to choose your favorite pick up point on our website.
If you need only one round trip, but prefer to spend your holidays other than with your hands behind the wheel, at Bahia Sexi we have an airport transfer service that will solve all your problems.
Contact Autosexi through their website or by calling +34 677 441 628 and get the ride you need.