If you are thinking of spending a few days of your vacation on the coast of Malaga, or you are traveling through Andalusia, a mandatory stop is undoubtedly the Axarquía region. It is the easternmost region of the province of Malaga. The villages are located between the mountains and the sea. From Bahia Sexi we offer you car rental in Frigiliana to enjoy your visit without limitations.
Frigiliana is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful towns in the Axarquía. It is a city located at the foot of the mountains of Malaga, which gives us the opportunity of the sea and the mountains thanks to its proximity to the coast. With a very pleasant climate, culture and a lot of history, which makes it an idyllic place that you will fall in love with.
It is a small but very picturesque town, as a third of its inhabitants are foreigners of dozens of different nationalities, so you will feel at home. If you are interested in knowing its history, its climate, customs and what to do in Frigiliana throughout the year, do not hesitate to continue reading!
Why should you book with us?
If you are wondering why to book with Bahia Sexi Rent a car:
click on this link and you will find the answers.
Let’s learn more about Frigiliana
Do you know the main attractions of Frigiliana?
Frigiliana is a beautiful town on the Costa del Sol, where the climate is one of its charms. The climate in Frigiliana is very special, because there are mild temperatures and about 320 sunny days a year.
In this way, you will also be able to know the attractions of Frigiliana, such as:
- The old town has the picturesque style of Andalusia. You should get lost in its beautiful streets, which are narrow and white. In addition, each corner is decorated with flowers. Don’t miss out on the wonderful views of the sea and the mountains.
- The Archaeological Museum has a privileged location in the Casa del Apero (Ingenio), which is a place from the 17th century. The museum displays the cultural and historical heritage of Frigiliana. In this building you can also visit the tourist office and the public library.
- The Botanical Garden has a selection of useful plants for Frigilians, such as sugar cane or esparto grass.
- Old Fountain is an old fountain, which has been working since the beginning of the 19th century.
- The Ermita del Ecce Homo is a small Baroque church, built in the 18th century.
- The church of San Antonio is the main church in Frigiliana, which was built in the 16th century. It has a Muslim Spanish style.
How to get to Frigiliana
If you are not going to take your rental car from Bahia Sexi Rent a Car at Malaga airport, you will need a transfer solution to go to Frigialiana. We show you some options:
After leaving the arrivals terminal at Malaga airport, you have to go directly to the bus stop, it is not necessary to book in advance or buy your bus ticket before, as you can buy your ticket on the bus . We recommend that you check the bus schedules to avoid a long wait or the surprise of missing the last day. This is the cheapest way to get to Frigiliana but it is the most inconvenient.
Malaga airport taxi / taxi service
You canbook your private taxi transfer service with pre-AutoSexi, your reliable taxi company that operates to and from Malaga airport. For the second year in a row According to Findtransfers customers operating with more than 500 transfer companies in 48 different airports around the world, AutoSexi is rated the best transfer company, for more information regarding our transfer service reviews.