Bahia Sexi wants to show you the best attractions of Mijas. Here, you can know each interesting corner in your own way and you won’t miss anything. Thanks to this post you could organize your vacation better.
Why Should You Book with us?
If you are wondering why to book with Bahia Sexi Rent a car:
click on this link and you will find the answers.
What you should know about Mijas?
Mijas is a town and municipality in the Province of Malaga. On the South-Eastern coast of Spain, In the heart of the Costa del Sol region (Coast Sun). Its centre is a typical Andalusian white-washed village, located on a mountain and seaside. Maybe it is one of the most beautiful villages in Spain.
Also the municipality includes:
- Mijas Pueblo (the hillside village)
- Mijas Costa (the main commercial and residential area)
- La Cala de Mijas (a separate village and small resort by the sea to the west)
- Las Lagunas (a largely suburban and mixed commercial area to the north of Fuengirola).
Discover the best attractions of Mijas:
Golf all year, really?
Thanks to its privileged climate, our visitors can play golf all year. Maybe it is a dream, however you can make this dream come true in Mijas. Because Mijas is one of the main centers of golf in Southern Europe.
In Mijas there are a lot of club and golf fields, for example:
- Calanova Golf Club.
- Cerrado del Águila Golf and Resort.
- Chaparral Golf Club.
- Club Golf la Siesta.
- La Cala Golf-America Course.
- La Cala Golf-Asia Course.
- Mijas Golf Club- Los Lagos Course.
- Mijas Golf Club- Los Olivos Course.
- Miraflores Golf Course.
- La Noria Golf Resort.
Golf is one of the best attractions of Mijas.
Discover the best museums and culture in Mijas:
But not only golf you can practice all year. Also you can discover a lot of Museums, monuments and History. Due to, please do not forget to visit our museums:
- Historical and Ethnological Museums/Folk Museum.
- Museum of Miniatures.
- The New Contemporary Art Centre in Mijas, with more than four hundred pieces of art from some of the first class artists such: Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, George Braque, etc.
- Artisans Association, founded in March 2014 by initiative of a group of artists established in Mijas to give answer to the need of preserving artistic activity.
The History and the culture is another of the best attractions of Mijas.
Also along the year there are many festivals and fiestas, for example the first fortnight of September, in honour of the Protector saint, the “Virgen de la Peña”. And like many Andalusian towns, also on 17th January is the feast day of San Antón, protector saint of animals.
Another event worth mentioning is the Mijas theatre festival, one of the most important summer events in Mijas.
There’s always something going on! You can also enjoy the programme “VIVE MIJAS DE NOCHE”, throughout the months of July and August, which includes a handcraft fair, a tapa route and live music entertainment.
Discover Mijas attractions with the car hire of Bahia Sexi
You will need a vehicle to explore Mijas and surroundings freely if you don’t have yours. You can make 2 choices:
- The cheapest way to travel is public transport. But there is a big disadvantage, because you will have to worry about its schedules and waste time waiting for them.
- You can also book our car hire with Bahia Sexi. It will offer you freedom and the privacy to explore the region in your own way.
In addition, if you prefer the second possibility, you can choose your favorite pick up point:
- Our service “Meet & Greet” is at your disposal at the Malaga Airport, where our staff will meet you at the arrivals area to deliver the car rental as soon as you arrive.
- We can also meet at the reception hall of your hotel, where our staff will deliver the car rental in Mijas. In the same way, you can return the car rental without leaving your accommodation. So you can give the key to the receptionist after you park it near.
- Our staff will be glad to deliver you the car rental, when you visit our office.
You can book it online to choose your favorite pick up point on our website.