Bahia Sexi shows you how the weather in Salobreña and when is the best season to visit it. Thanks to its wonderful weather you can spend a warm vacation in Salobreña even in winter.
Why Should You Book with us?
If you are wondering why to book with Bahia Sexi Rent a car:
click on this link and you will find the answers.
Do you want to know the subtropical weather in Salobreña?
Salobreña is located in the Costa Tropical of Granada, where there is a unique microclimate.
There are usually mild temperatures both in winter and in summer. In winter the temperatures don’t drop below 6º and in summer don’t go up more than 35º. In addition, this region has the privilege of having more than 300 sunny days a year.
The weather in Salobreña allows us to farm tropical fruits such as avocado, mangoes, custard apple, etc.
When is the best season to visit Salobreña?
Salobreña is a picturesque town on a hill and on the top there is a beautiful Arab castle. Its old town is really worth visiting at any time of the year, because it still has the typical Andalusian style with narrow streets and white houses.
What to do in Salobreña in winter?
The temperatures in winter aren’t too cold. They have an average of 13º. Salobreña in winter offers some interesting events:
- Christmas in Salobreña
- On the 2nd February La Candelaria festivity is celebrated in Lobres, which belongs to Salobreña.
- The first day of March there is the film noir festival.
Celebrate the arrival of spring in Salobreña
Spring is an advancement of summer because of its sunny and warmer days. The weather invites us to enjoy the outdoors. For this reason, there are many events, such as:
- The cross day
- San Antonio festivity
You will have fun in summer
It is the warmest and driest season. Everyday it’s sunny, but it isn’t too hot. Temperatures are between 25º and 35º. So the weather in Salobreña in Summer is ideal to enjoy at the beach.
Summer starts with San Juan festivities on the 24th June. And in July you can have a good time at the Carmen festivity. In summer there are more special activities.
Spend a warm vacation in autumn
The good weather in Salobreña also continues in autumn because temperatures are also warm. There are more chances of rain in fall and there is also the harvest time, so you can taste tropical fruits, such as avocados, custard apple and mangoes.
The Rosario festival is in October. There is a cheerful Romeria close to the beach.
Would you like to visit Salobreña with our car hire?
Certainly, the most comfortable way to travel is with your own car. But if it is no possible, you will have to decide how are you going to explore Salobreña and surroundings:
- You can take public transport. In this case, you can only take buses. It is usually a cheap way to travel, but you will waste your time waiting for them.
- You can book our car hire in Motril, which will give you intimacy and freedom to travel anywhere at any time.
If you choose the second option, you can select your favorite pick up points:
- At Malaga Airport you have the option to reserve our “Meet & Greet Service”. In this way, you will meet our staff at the arrivals area to deliver our car rental.
- Another meeting point is your hotel lobby, where we can meet to do the delivery of our car rental in Salobreña. You can also return it without leaving the hotel. So you just have to park it near and give the key to the receptionist.
- Finally, our office is also at your disposal to pick up the car hire.
So Visit our website to book online and make your choice.
On the other hand, when you prefer to book just the transfer service from & to Malaga Airport, we recommend you Autosexi, which is a trustworthy transfer company. You can book it on this website.
In conclusion, you will enjoy the sunshine and the mild temperatures almost everyday thanks to the weather in Salobreña. So I came to discover it with the car hire of Bahia Sexi.